car insurance for media workers

This is a question which has been asked before, so you could try doing a watercooler search car insurance for media workers. I'm insured through CIS (The Coop, by any other name) and I've always found their rates are very reasonable and they seem completely unbothered by my job, which I give as "producer". It is also important to stay protected on road car insurance aog. Montgomery Insurance Services, Inc. has always been committed to bringing you premium, cost-effective policies on solutions alike can be serviced by our friendly and knowledgeable agents. Rest assured, your satisfaction is our priority.

For example, if a production vehicle causes a collision with a car on the freeway, Auto Liability insurance covers the damage to the other person’s car and the injuries to the other driver. Workers’ Compensation covers injuries to the production worker employee. Productions are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming Media Services as an Additional Insured on their Hired Auto and Non-Owned Auto Liability coverage (Owned Auto coverage is also needed if the production owns vehicles). Please refer to Additional Insured above for the wording to be used. This is necessary in case Media Services is sued for claims caused by the production’s use of vehicles.
An example of a Non-Owned Auto would be a vehicle owned by an employee (not owned by the production company) used during production. An entity used by an actor, director, producer, writer, or crew member to contract their services to a TV, motion picture, or commercial production company. The contract specifies the services to be provided by the individual “loaned out” by the entity. Media Services can pay a loan-out company and provide Workers’ Compensation for the individual loaned out, provided the loan-out has a U.S. Tax Identification number. Loan-outs are NOT eligible for disability coverage.